Audacity

*(noun): boldness or insolence
*audacious: adjective
1. showing a willingness to take risks; daring; fearless;
2. imprudent; recklessly bold.

* Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Au-da-city

Just have the audacity!
I like the way it sounds.

I want to be audacious to have the audacity to say to you everything you make me feel.

Because
it's because of love
It's because of you
Because of love
you see in me what no else can see
you bring happiness to me
when tears roll down my eyes
when I'm wrong
you show me what's right
whenever I'm in the dark
you provide the light
if I'm feeling blue
you give me wings to touch the sky
you give me answers
when I don't know 'why'
After all this time
I know I can carry through
And it's all
because of love
because of you

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Chuva acabada de cair...

Sombra em mim